Sunday, February 13, 2005

Welcome Robin to the Flat Tire Club!!!

During our ride yesterday Robin and I stopped in Graton for lunch at the Willow Wood Cafe....yummm!!! Robin had the grilled mozzarella sandwich with artichoke hearts, peppers and grilled onions and I had the tarragon chicken salad sandwich with pecans and apples, both sandwiches were served with a cabbage salad we loved....no mayo (is it still called cole slaw??)
We hoped on our bikes to head out and Robin discovered she had a flat tire.....her first on the road. I'm very proud to report that Robin changed her tire herself with ease!!! After changing many tubes myself with much struggling I was a little jealous at how easy it was for Rob..........bravo!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you Robin!!!

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where exactly is Thomas Road??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home