Sunday, October 15, 2006

Journal: 10/14/06 Roblar to Petaluma, out Cheleno Valley, up and over Spring Hill, Petaluma to Roblar...48miles

Great day! Rode into Petaluma for a woman's riding clinic. Learned a LOT!! Made it over Spring Hill without a stop thanks to my riding partner Ashley(?) and Brenda (the "teacher"). Rob and I agreed at the end of the day that the 48miles felt more like 60+ with the head winds all the way back to her house from Petaluma. We've been wanting to take a longer ride and this was a good one. I love Cheleno Valley and of course Spring Hill is always a nice challenge and surprise....it seems no matter how many time I ride it I forget how many climbs there are....good stuff ...I feel strong!

2 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the wonderful info

I'll be back for sure.


Thank you!

Have a amazing and prosperous 2011 :o)


[url=http://www.duracleanaustin.com]rug cleaning austin[/url]

 
At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its my elementary all together to enter on this forum,well-founded wannat pushy some friends here.if its not allowed to post on this enter,will delete this thread.Nice to find you!

---------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.sexybags.info/rssrock.html]My designer handabgs[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home